Tuesday, December 10, 2013


Song #12  A Thousand Tiny Seeds - Music and Lyrics by Drew Sorrells

You were living your life

Along a parallel path

Then you sang with me

And you found your life was about to change

And you sacrificed

your song into my day without a thought



Do you know just how close your dreams are to mine

Do you know just how I felt that first time



But I'm too much like like you and I sacred you away

Who would've known that such a magic could be

Divided and dispersed like a thousand tiny seeds

To be planted in places unbeknownst to me



I see your gift come through your eyes

I see your message there in your smile



Your song brings and inspiration

That lingers from one moment to the next



And I know I will grow with only the memory

Of where I imagined you would go with me

Do you know just how I feel when our voices are so free

Do you know just how close your dreams are away from me

Do you know just how close your dreams are away from me

No comments:

Post a Comment